U emisiji “Govori da bih te video” (Radio Beograd 2) gost Hana Stamatovic govori o tome sta ju je vodilo do toga da se danas bavi ovim pozivom, kao i o njenom dozivljaju saodnosa tela i svesti.
Gost Hana Stamatović – učiteljica Open Floor (Otvoreni podijum), master psihologije i psihoterapeutkinja.
Kako pokret i ples mogu doprineti ličnom rastu i razvoju, kao i za koje pojedince i/ili probleme je ovaj pristup najefikasniji.
Možete poslušati ovde.
From my perspective, transparency is one of core values that is supporting us to stay in our power.
And it’s not easy to show up, to stay open, courageous and clear to express what is important to us. Having in awareness at the same time, the way we are delivering our truth.
Imagine how your life would look alike if you would more often:
– When you are unsure, check and ask.
– If you’re busy and unavailable at the moment, say it.
– If you’re upset, express that.
– If you need something, to ask for that. If you don’t need something you are offered, to say that.
– If you don’t want to do something, be straightforward.If you are longing for something, move towards that.
Having in mind that there is a reason why we are withdrawing from transparency-still I find it’s worth practicing. Don’t you think?!